If the Fastag device pasted on your vehicle is purchased from ICICI Bank or any other bank, then to activate it and use all its services, you have to update the vehicle number in it. By updating the vehicle number in your ICICI Bank Fastag, toll payments at any toll plaza across India can be done easily.
Table of Contents
This article emphasizes the process of updating vehicle numbers in your ICICI Bank Fastag. Before discussing this further, we will briefly describe the usage of Fastag and how it has transformed the way toll payment is made.
ICICI Bank Fastag like Fastag purchased from any other seller, is a device that has simplified the way, toll fees are charged at the toll plazas on national highways throughout the country.
The concept of this Fastag device in India was first introduced many years ago but it was fully functional starting from year 2021. Since then Fastag has become a necessity to be pasted on every four-wheeler vehicle so that toll fees can be made at the plazas without having to queue at the cash counters.
How to Add Vehicle Number in ICICI Bank Fastag?
If you want to know how to update your vehicle number in ICICI Bank Fastag, then luckily this is a very simple process. There are mainly two ways to update the vehicle number in your Fastag. These two methods are:
- Updating vehicle number through ICICI Bank Fastag portal
- Updating vehicle number by contacting customer support
Updating vehicle number through ICICI Bank Fastag portal
The easiest way of updating vehicle numbers in ICICI Bank Fastag is with the help of their official Fastag portal. The steps for adding a vehicle number to your Fastag through this method are described below:
- You will have to open the official Fastag portal of ICICI by clicking here.
- Here you will see two login options which are ‘Individual Login’ and ‘Corporate Login’.
- If you are already registered with the ICICI Fastag portal, then you have to choose one of the options accordingly and log in by entering your login details.
- If you are not registered yet, then first complete the signup process and then log in.
- After you have logged into your ICICI Fastag account, you have to scroll down a little to find the ‘View Tag Account Summary’ option.
- Here you have to choose the option “Manage Vehicle’ under ‘Vehicles’.
- Upon clicking the ‘Manage Vehicle’ option, you will have to select the ‘Edit’ option and then update your vehicle number that is attached to the Fastag.
- In the next step, you have to upload a scanned copy of your vehicle’s RC and then click on ‘Submit’.
- The process of updating the vehicle number in your ICICI Bank Fastag is now complete and it will be updated within 5-7 working days.
Updating vehicle number by contacting customer support
The second method of updating vehicle numbers in ICICI Bank Fastag is with the help of Customer support. For this, you have to do this:
- You can call the customer support of ICICI Bank at this number 1800 2100 104.
- When you call the above phone number, you will be able to immediately contact the customer support executive.
- You have to discuss your concern i.e. need to update the vehicle number in your Fastag with the customer service executive.
- He/She will ask you about some details and after verifying the details will initiate the process of updating the vehicle number.
- The vehicle number in the Fastag will be updated in less than 48 hours.
- You can also submit a ticket at the official portal of ICICI to update the vehicle number.