- How to apply Fastag from IDFC First Bank
- Documents required for IDFC First Bank Fastag
- Benefits of IDFC First Bank Fastag
- Charges of IDFC First Bank Fastag
- How to recharge IDFC Bank Fastag
- Recharging Fastag through IDFC First Bank website
- How to recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag through Paytm
- How to check IDFC First Bank Fastag balance
- Checking IDFC First Bank Fastag balance through Toll-Free Number
- How to activate blacklisted IDFC First Bank Fastag
- IDFC First Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
Fastag is a small device that is installed/pasted on the front windshield of your four-wheeled vehicle from inside. Fastag is an electronic toll collection system that allows passage through toll highways without stopping at the toll plazas.
The toll fees are paid directly from your Fastag wallet when the Fastag device on your vehicle communicates with the equipment installed at the toll plazas. The signals transmitted by the Fastag device are caught up by the sensors through RFID i.e Radio Frequency Identification Technology.
Installing and using Fastag is very simple, you just need to remove the adhesive material on the back of your Fastag device and stick it on the windscreen of your Fastag.
Once you paste Fastag on your vehicle and activate it, then you have to enter into the dedicated lane at the toll plaza. The toll fees are automatically deducted from the Fastag account.
How to apply Fastag from IDFC First Bank
NHAI has partnered with many banks and electronic payment service providers. You can obtain a Fastag from any of these platforms either online or offline. You can request a Fastag through the official websites of all these banks including IDFC First Bank or can visit the nearby branch office.
All banks and e-wallets like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc that provide Fastag services to the four-wheeler vehicles have also opened the Point of Sales (POS) centers at the Toll plazas, Petrol Pumps, and other places. There are many Point of Sales Centers of IDFC First Bank also, which gives the users facility of applying a new Fastag by producing the required documents.
Here we will explain the steps to apply a Fastag online from IDFC First Bank
- Visit the official Fastag portal of IDFC bank through this link: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/fastag
- After opening the above link, you will see the ‘Apply Now button
- You can directly open the IDFC First Bank Fastag application form from here: https://www.idfcbank.com/fastag/fastag-apply-now.html
- You will have to enter various information like Name, Email, Phone Number, Vehicle Registration Number, etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents including a scanned copy of your vehicle’s RC.
- Make the fees depending on the vehicle category, for applying Fastag from IDFC First Bank.
- After making the payment, click on the ‘Send’ button.
- The application form for applying Fastag through IDFC First Bank is now submitted.
Documents required for IDFC First Bank Fastag
Whether you apply for a Fastag online or offline from IDFC First Bank, you are required to submit few documents. The documents required for applying Fastag from IDFC First Bank are:
- Scanned copy of the registration certificate i.e RC of your Vehicle.
- Passport size photo of the applicant (vehicle owner)
- KYC documents depending on the class of the vehicle for which you are applying Fastag from IDFC First Bank.
Benefits of IDFC First Bank Fastag
A user can get the following benefits if purchases a Fastag from IDFC First Bank
- You can make toll payments without stopping your vehicle at the Toll plazas
- Fastag is beneficial for those who travel very often through National Highways as it saves their time and money.
- IDFC First Bank Fastag users can avail various offers and cashback.
- With IDFC Bank Fastag you can now make fuel payments at all HPCL petrol pumps in India.
- Parking fees can also be paid at some selected parking places.
- With the help of a monthly pass of IDFC First Bank Fastag, you can avoid recharging the Fastag account again and again.
- It is possible to keep track of your transactions through statements.
Charges of IDFC First Bank Fastag
Every bank including IDFC First Bank charges some specific fees for purchasing a Fastag. The fees of purchasing Fastag from IDFC First Bank are divided into many categories. First of all, you have to pay a tag joining or issuance fee. IDFC Bank charges Rs. 100 as the new Tag issuance fees.
A tag security deposit depending upon the class of vehicles also has to be paid while applying Fastag from IDFC First Bank. Minimum first-time recharge of Rs. 100 to Rs. 400 is a must when you purchase a Fastag.
- IDFC First Bank Fastag Tag Joining Fees= Rs.100
- Tag Security Deposit= Rs.200-Rs.500
- Minimum First Time Recharge= Rs. 150- Rs.400
The IDFC First Bank Fastag comes with a validity period of 5 years.
How to recharge IDFC Bank Fastag Online
It is necessary to continuously recharge your IDFC Bank Fastag in order to keep it working. In today’s Fast forward life everyone’s schedule is so hectic. People have many commitments and are not able to find much time for activities like recharging Fastag.
Fastag users must be looking for an easy and convenient way of recharging their tag purchased from IDFC Bank. There are many ways to recharge your IDFC First Bank Fastag.
Recharging Fastag through IDFC First Bank website.
Follow the below steps to recharge Fastag through IDFC First Bank
- Open the official website of IDFC First bank through this link: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/fastag
- Here you will see the Login option on the top right side.
- Log in here by entering your User ID and Password.
- When you are logged in to your IDFC First Bank Fastag account, you will notice a Recharge option on the home screen.
- After clicking on this recharge option, you will see various Wallet numbers.
- From this list, you have to choose the Wallet ID in which you want to recharge
- When you select the Wallet ID, the details of the vehicle appear to you.
- Then you have to enter the recharge amount that you want your IDFC First Bank Fastag to be recharged with.
- Click on Continue Option and you will see the Payment page.
- You can make the recharge payment through Netbanking, Debit Card, Credit.
- Now your IDFC First Bank Fastag recharge will be done.
How to recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag through Paytm
It is possible to recharge your IDFC First Bank Fastag through various mobile payment services like Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, etc. Here we are going to explain the steps required to recharge your IDFC First Bank Fastag using Paytm.
- First of all, open the Paytm App on your Smartphone.
- You have to choose the Fastag recharge option after opening the Paytm app.
- A list of all Fastag provider banks will appear.
- From this list, choose your Bank i.e IDFC First Bank in this case.
- Now enter the Vehicle Registration Number.
- Next, you have to click on the Process Button and then have to enter the recharge amount.
- You can pay the recharge payment through Paytm wallet, UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, etc.
- After successful payment, your IDFC First Bank Fastag recharge will be done using Paytm.
How to check IDFC First Bank Fastag balance
Keeping enough balance in your IDFC First Bank Fastag is a must and the best method to do this is to periodically have a check on the balance left in your Fastag wallet.
Earlier for checking the balance of your bank account you had to go to the bank’s branch. But with the advancement of technology, you can easily check the balance of your bank account as well as the Fastag balance online without leaving your home.
There are many ways to check IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance
Fastag Balance check through IDFC Bank Website
Follow the below steps to check the balance of your IDFC First Bank Fastag online.
- Open the official Fastag portal of IDFC First Bank Fastag from here: https://etoll.idfcbank.com/dimtsportal/checkTagBal
- When you open this link, you will see the ‘Check Tag Balance’ Heading.
- Under this heading, you will have to enter the Vehicle Number for which you have purchased Fastag from IDFC First Bank
- Now Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the Submit button, the remaining balance in your IDFC First Bank Fastag will appear in front of you.
Checking IDFC First Bank Fastag balance through Toll-Free Number
The most simple way to check your IDFC First Bank Fastag balance is to call on toll-free number 18002669970. By calling on this number, you will be able to speak to a customer support executive who will give complete information about the balance left in your IDFC First Bank Fastag wallet.
Checking IDFC First Bank Fastag balance through SMS
When you apply for a Fastag from IDFC First Bank, then you have to provide a mobile number. This mobile number is registered with the bank. By setting up an SMS alert on this mobile number, all the necessary information regarding your Fastag including the balance in it is sent to this number.
Checking IDFC First Bank Fastag balance through Miss Call
The balance in your IDFC First Bank Fastag can also be checked by calling on the Miss Call service issued by NHAI. IDFC Fastag users can give a miss call on this number +91-8884333331 to check the balance in the Fastag wallet.
How to activate blacklisted IDFC First Bank Fastag
IDFC First Bank requires all Fastag users to maintain a minimum balance in their wallet depending upon the category of the vehicle for which they have purchased Fastag from IDFC Bank. As mentioned above the Minimum balance is different for all classes of Vehicles. For example, if you have purchased a Fastag from IDFC Bank for Car, Van, Jeep, etc, then you must have a minimum balance of Rs. 150 into the account. If the balance in Fastag is below Rs. 150 then your Fastag may be blacklisted.
So can reactivate your blacklisted IDFC First Bank Fastag by recharging it again.
IDFC First Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
The assistance of IDFC First Bank Fastag is available all days of the week through various methods like Phone, Email, etc.
IDFC First Bank Fastag Toll-Free Number
IDFC First Bank provides a toll-free number 1800 266 997, on which Fastag users can call anytime to get help for Fastag related issues.
IDFC First Bank Fastag Email
Fastag users can send an email to the IDFC First Bank customer support team at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
IDFC First Bank Fastag FAQS
Fastag users can take advantage of a support area dedicated to FAQs. The FAQs section of IDFC First Bank is very comprehensive and well developed.
Other Related Pages :
- How to Activate IDFC First Bank Fastag Online
- How To Change IDFC First Bank Fastag Mobile Number
- How to download IDFC First Bank Fastag Statement Online
- IDFC First Bank Fastag KYC Form PDF Download – How to update online
- How to Recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag through Amazon Pay
- How to Activate Inactive IDFC First Bank Fastag
- How to Recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag Using PhonePe App
- How to Recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag through Paytm : Step by Step Guide
- Documents Required for IDFC First Bank FASTag
- IDFC First Bank Fastag Customer Care Toll Free Number
- How to Check Online IDFC First Bank Fastag Balance
- How to Recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag through Google Pay