- How to apply Fastag from Syndicate Bank
- Documents required for Syndicate Bank Fastag
- How to recharge Syndicate Bank Fastag
- How to check Syndicate Bank Fastag Balance
- Charges for Syndicate Bank Fastag & validity
- Benefits of Syndicate Bank Fastag
- How to activate Syndicate Bank Blacklisted Fastag
- Syndicate Bank Fastag Customer Care
Fastag was implemented as an electronic toll collection system at the toll plazas to collect toll tax without the involvement of manpower. Fastag is a cashless method of collecting toll tax, after using which it became very easy for the vehicle owners as well the Government to collect the toll payment. With the implementation of Fastag, it also became possible to get rid of the time wastage at the toll plazas and the vehicle owners can make the toll payment while moving on their vehicle.
You have to attach the Fastag sticker on the front glass of your vehicle and it uses Radio Frequency Identification technology through which the Fastag is detected by the sensors at the toll plazas and the toll payment is automatically made from your Fastag account.
How to apply Fastag from Syndicate Bank
Fastag is nowadays made at the time of purchasing a new vehicle but for old vehicles, you have to apply a Fastag which can be done through various available platforms. NHAI has launched a mobile app called MyFastag app through which you can apply a new Fastag. Another way of applying a Fastag is through different banks which have been given permission by the National Electronic Toll Collection program(NETC). Today is the time of digitalization and many mobile payment applications are in the market which provide various facilities to the customers including applying a Fastag. A few of the mobile payment applications that provide Fastag services to the customers are Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, and a lot more.
In this post, we will discuss how you can apply a Fastag from Syndicate Bank online. You can now purchase a new Fastag through Syndicate Bank from your home. If you don’t have much time, then you can apply a Fastag online through Syndicate Bank within few minutes.
After applying Fastag, it will reach your mentioned address within 4-5 days. Syndicate Bank is providing the facility of new users to purchase a Fastag from it so that it can add more and more customers with it. In today’s time, people have a shortage of time and they want to finish most of their work online and keeping that in mind, Syndicate Bank has provided this facility of applying Fastag online. Below are the steps to apply a Fastag online from Syndicate Bank.
- Open the official Fastag portal of Syndicate Bank Fastag through this link: https://syndicatebank.in/services/eservices/Fastag
- On this page, you will see a ‘Buy Fastag’ link
- Click on this link and then you see a Captcha Code.
- After filling this Captcha Code, you have to click on the ‘Validate’ Option
- Once you validate Captcha Code, you will be required to Fill in your personal information i.e your Name, Address, Email id, Date of Birth, etc.
- Now you will have to enter the details of your vehicle and then have to upload KYC documents while before submitting the Fastag application form of Syndicate Bank.
- Then you will have to pay the fees of applying Fastag from Syndicate Bank after accepting the ‘Terms & Conditions’
- When your payment is done, you can submit the application form for purchasing Fastag from Syndicate Bank.
Documents required for Syndicate Bank Fastag
Following Documents are required for applying Fastag from Syndicate Bank:
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle for which you are applying a Fastag from Syndicate Bank
- Vehicle owner’s passport size photograph.
- Documents for updating the KYC with Syndicate Bank
For applying a Fastag from Syndicate Bank, the KYC documents that you have to submit may vary depending upon whether you are applying Fastag under the Individual or Corporates Category. The KYC documents required for these categories are:
Documents for Individual Category
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Documents for Corporates Category
- Certificate of Incorporation or Partnership Deed or Registration certificate of the firm
- Photo ID of signing authority
- PAN Card of the corporate
- List of Directors with addresses or Name and addresses of Partners
How to recharge Syndicate Bank Fastag
As there are a lot of platforms for purchasing, similarly the options of recharging your Fastag are numerous. If you want to recharge Syndicate Bank Fastag, then you can use mobile payment apps like PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay, Airtel Payment App, etc. If you have an account at Syndicate Bank and want to recharge your Fastag, then you can do it online through the website of Syndicate Bank, and the process of it very easy and simple.
If you have a credit card, debit card, Netbanking, or UPI ID, then you recharge Fastag quickly from Syndicate Bank online and make the recharge payment. The steps required to recharge Fastag through Syndicate Bank official website are:
- To recharge Fastag from the official website of Syndicate Bank, again you have opened the Fastag portal of the bank from here:
- Here you will See a ‘Customer Login’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Customer Login’ option you will have to enter your mobile number that is registered with Syndicate Bank.
- When you enter your Mobile Number, an OTP will be generated and will be sent on your mobile.
- You will have to enter this OTP as Password in order to make a login into the Fastag Customer Portal of the Syndicate Bank.
- After login, you will see a Recharge or Reload option which you can locate at the top of the page
- Click on this Recharge option and then select any method of payment through which you want to recharge your Fastag
- Enter the amount of recharge after selecting the payment method.
- If you are an existing customer of Syndicate Bank, then you can make the recharge payment using Internet Banking also.
- When you make the payment, your Fastag will be reloaded with the amount entered.
How to check Syndicate Bank Fastag Balance
How to checking the balance of your Syndicate Bank Fastag is a very common and mostly asked the question, but most Fastag users don’t know how they can check the balance of their Syndicate Bank Fastag. There are many simple methods of checking the balance in your Syndicate Bank Fastag and with the help of the information provided below, you can check the balance in your Fastag.
Fastag balance check through Official website of Syndicate Bank
The steps required to check the balance of Fastag through the official website of Syndicate Bank are:
- Open the official website portal of Syndicate Bank Fastag from here: https://syndicatebank.in/services/eservices/Fastag
- Here you have to log in to your Fastag portal by using the same steps as mentioned in the ‘Fastag Recharge’ section above
i.e Click on Customer Login >> Generate OTP >> Enter OTP >> Login
- When you are logged in, you can access the ‘My Account’ section of Syndicate Bank Fastag
- In the My Account section, you can see all details about your Syndicate Bank Fastag including the balance in it.
Checking Syndicate Bank Fastag Balance through the MyFastag app
If you have a smartphone and have installed MyFastag app in it, then with the help of this app, you can get all the information about your Syndicate Bank Fastag including how much balance is there in it. You just have to login into the app and to check the balance in your Syndicate Bank Fastag have to click on the menu option. Here you will the balance left in your Fastag
Through Miss Call Facility: +91 88843 33331
You will have to dial the above number from your registered mobile number to check the Balance in your Syndicate Bank Fastag. After dialing this number, the call is automatically disconnected and a message will arrive on your message box. You can get the information about balance in your Syndicate Bank Fastag in this text message. For checking Syndicate Bank Fastag balance through miss call, make sure that your mobile number must be registered.
Charges for Syndicate Bank Fastag & validity
The charges for purchasing Fastag from Syndicate Bank depends upon the vehicle for which you are purchasing the Fastag. Fastag is issued in 7 colors depending upon the type of vehicle and the price of purchasing Fastag of all the colors is different.
- You have to pay a Tag joining fee of Rs. 100 for purchasing a Fastag from Syndicate Bank and this fee remains the same for all vehicles.
- A Tag security deposit starting Rs. 150 (For Violet color Fastag)up to Rs. 500 (For Black Color Fastag) will also have to be paid.
- Then your Fastag purchased from Syndicate Bank has to recharge with a minimum amount of Rs. 150 up to Rs. 300 which again depends upon the color of the Fastag.
Syndicate Bank Fastag has a validity of five years.
Benefits of Syndicate Bank Fastag
If you purchase a Fastag from Syndicate Bank, then you will get the following benefits with it.
- Because Fastag uses a new technique for toll collection, so it is very quick.
- Fastag purchased from Syndicate banks saves time, fuel and helps in pollution control.
- Fastag users can get the facility of cashback schemes which are offered by Syndicate Bank from time to time.
- As less manpower is used at the Toll plazas after the introduction of Fastags, so there is less corruption than before.
- Fastag is also beneficial for Toll-plazas because it makes toll collection management very easy.
- Regular SMS alerts are sent to Syndicate Bank Fastag users if the balance in their Wallet is low.
How to activate Syndicate Bank Blacklisted Fastag
As mentioned in the Charges for Synidate Bank Fastag section, all Fastag users must have to maintain a Threshold amount or minimum recharge in their Syndicate Bank Fastag. If users don’t have a minimum balance in their Syndicate Bank Fastag, then the Fastag may go in the Low Balance Category which can further cause it to move to the blacklist which simply means that you can’t make the toll payments at any toll plaza through your Syndicate Bank Fastag.
Therefore once your Syndicate Bank Fastag goes in blacklist mode, you can reactivate it by reloading with the minimum recharge amount.
Syndicate Bank Fastag Customer Care
Excellent service regarding assistance and support for Fastag users is available at Syndicate Bank. The free toll-free number is available every day. If you try to ask the support team operators some questions regarding Fastag, you will find that the answers are fast and accurate. For those who prefer email communications, assistance is obviously guaranteed also through this type of communication.
If the Fastag users are willing to find answers to their most frequently asked questions very quickly, then they can visit the dedicated FAQ section of the Syndicate Bank. The navigation of the Syndicate Bank Fastag FAQs section is simple and it is very easy to find information on various topics related to Fastag.
Customer support is the real strength of Syndicate Bank when it comes to problems regarding Fastag.
So various methods of contacting the Syndicate Bank Fastag customer care are:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 3011 3333
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQs section: https://syndicatebank.in/services/eservices/FastagFaqs