After 15 Feb, Fastag was made compulsory by NHAI for every four-wheeler vehicle in order to make the toll payment at the toll plazas. In this article, we will explain how to change Axis Fastag mobile number. When we apply a Fastag from any mobile payment service like HDFC, PhonePe, Google Pay, or any bank like Bandhan Bank, then we must have a mobile number that we have to register with that Fastag service provider. But sometimes a mobile number Registered with Fastag of Bandhan Bank or any other bank is closed due to some reason.
If your mobile number registered with Bandhan Bank is closed or you are not using it anymore, then you have to update or change your Mobile number with the Bank. Changing Mobile Number with Bandhan Bank Fastag is necessary because, for all your transactions related to Fastag including Recharge, Balance Check, or payment at the toll plaza, an SMS will be received on this registered mobile number.
By not updating this mobile number in Bandhan Bank, we have to face many problems like we won’t be able to keep track of our transactions and also won’t be able to recharge the Fastag as the OTP for the recharge will arrive on this registered mobile number.
For any kind of transactions related to Fastag like applying, checking balance, and recharging, the mobile number must be registered with the Bandhan Bank. So having a registered mobile number with Bandhan Bank is a must for all such activities pertaining to Fastag.
There are basically two ways to change Bandhan Bank Fastag mobile Number
- By visiting Bandhan Bank Branch
- Through Bandhan Bank Internet Banking
By visiting Bandhan Bank Branch
The first method of changing the Bandhan Bank Fastag mobile number is by visiting your Bandhan Bank branch where you have created your account and then follow the below steps:
- After visiting your branch of Bandhan Bank, You have to ask for an application form for changing your mobile number
- With the help of this application form, you can change or register a new mobile number with the Bandhan Bank.
- You have to enter your essential personal details in this form like your Address, Aadhar Card number, and mobile number which you have to update
- After filling in all the above-mentioned details including the mobile number to change registered with Bandhan Bank Fastag, you have to submit this form to the concerned person in the bank branch.
- After submitting this application form, your Bandhan Bank Fastag mobile number will be updated in 4-5 hours.
Through Bandhan Bank Internet Banking
Changing Bandhan Bank Fastag Mobile number through Internet Banking is very easy, you just need to follow the below steps to update your Bandhan Bank Fastag mobile number
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Bandhan Bank in your mobile or desktop browser through this link: https://www.onlineAxis.com/
- Now Click on the Login option.
- After that, you have to log in to Bandhan Bank Internet banking by entering your Username and Password.
- When you logged in, you will see the ‘My Accounts & Profile’ option on the right-hand side
- Click on the ‘Profile’ option
- After clicking on the ‘Profile’ option, you will see a link to ‘Personal Details’.
When you click on the Personal Details option, you have to enter your Profile password
- Once you enter into your Profile, you see your personal information like Your Name, Email ID, Registered Mobile Number, etc.
- Here you will see two options to change your Axis Fastag Mobile Number:
- Change Mobile Number (Through Branch)
- Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)
You will have to choose the 2nd option.
- Now the Fastag user will be asked to enter his new Mobile number that he want to update with Bandhan Bank and then click on Submit
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ user will see three further options which are: IRATA (ATM) OTP Contact Center
- The most recommended option to choose from these above options is ‘OTP’
- When you choose the ‘OTP’ option, an OTP will be sent on your old as well as new mobile number
- When you get OTPs on your both numbers, then you have to verify these OTPs by sending an SMS to Axis on this number 567676
- The format of the message that you will have to send from both numbers is: ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP Code, 13 digit reference number and then send to 567676
- When you send the two OTPs from both old and new mobile numbers, then the OTP will be verified and your Bandhan Bank Fastag Mobile number will be updated.
- And finally, you will receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.