- How to check Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance
- Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through App
- Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through Miss Call
- Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through Website
- Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through SMS
FASTag is a prepaid rechargeable tag service for automatic payment of tolls on toll plazas across India. This tag not only saves the driver’s time but also ensures that every vehicle passing through the toll to be scanned and recorded.
Whenever a vehicle passes the electronic toll collection lane of the toll plaza, the toll plaza system will capture FASTag details such as tag ID, vehicle class, etc, and send it for processing. The acquired bank will send a request to the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) Mapper to validate the tag details.
Once the tag ID is validated, the mapper will respond with details such as tag status, vehicle class, etc. If the tag ID is not present in the NETC Mapper, it will respond that the tag ID is not registered.
The system will calculate the appropriate toll fare and initiate a debit request for the NETC system after successful verification of the tag ID from NETC Mapper. In this way, money will automatically be deducted from your Fastag Wallet.
Fastag has been made mandatory for all Toll Plazas at all National Highways across the country. Not only it is necessary to paste Fastag on every vehicle, it is also necessary to maintain balance in it. If the balance in your Fastag becomes less than the desired amount, then the Fastag will be blacklisted and you may have to pay double the price. There it becomes very important for a vehicle owner to regularly check the balance in the Fastag.
How to check Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance
There are many ways of checking the balance of your Fastag. Here we are explaining four main ways of checking the Fastag balance:
- Checking Fastag Balance through App
- Checking Fastag Balance through Website
- Checking Fastag Balance through SMS
- Checking Fastag Balance through Miss Call
Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through App
For checking the Fastag balance easily, the NHAI has recently added a new feature in the MyFastag App. You can check Fastag balance through this feature very easily. You just need to enter your vehicle number and Fastag balance will be displayed immediately.
Three color codes are mentioned in MyFastag app to denote the balance of Fastag.
These color codes are:
- Green: Green Color means there is enough balance in your Fastag
- Orange: Orange Color means there is a need to increase the balance in Fasget tag
- Red: Red color means there is low balance in Fastag and you need to recharge your Fastag immediately to avoid it getting blacklisted.
Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through Miss Call
National Highway Authorities of India (NHAI) has launched a Miss Call Alert service for the users of Fastag. Through this service, the Fastag users can easily and quickly check their Fastag balance by giving a miss call on the number +91-8884333331. For checking the Fastag balance through Miss Call service, the mobile number must be registered with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India.
This Mobile number is toll-free and is available for all Mobile Operators. This mobile number works 24 hours, which means the Fastag balance can be checked any time by giving a miss call on this number. An SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number if there is a low balance in Fastag.
Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through Website
The government has given the authorities to 26 banks in India through which you can get Fastag. Users can check the balance of their Fastag and recharge it through the website of the issuing bank by following simple steps. The steps required to check the Fastag Balance through the website of the particular bank are:
- First of all, you need to visit the website of the Fastag Issuing Bank
- Now you have to log in to the FASTag Portal
- After this click on the View Balance option
- You will see your Fastag balance on the screen
Checking Punjab and Sind Bank Fastag Balance through SMS
Another way you can check the balance of your Fastag is through SMS. Each time you cross a toll plaza, the money will automatically get deducted from your Fastag wallet. When the money is deducted you will receive the deduction message on your registered mobile number. In addition to receiving money deduction SMS, you will also be regularly updated and notified through SMS when there is a low balance in your Fastag.