Recharge Fastag using HDFC Bank PayZapp
Recharging your Fastag through HDFC bank PayZapp is undoubtedly one of the easiest and quickest ways of adding money to your Fastag wallet. Follow the below-mentioned steps to recharge your Fastag using HDFC Bank PayZapp
- Download and install HDFC bank PayZapp on your smartphone if you have not done it already.
- After installing the PayZapp you have to login into the App.
- Now you have to choose the Recharge/BillPay option and then choose the ‘Fastag’ option which you can check under the ‘Utility/BillPay option.
- Once you click on the Fastag option, you have to now click on the HDFC Bank Fastag option.
- After that, you have to select the ‘Confirm’ option once you enter the registration number of your vehicle.
- Once you choose the ‘Confirm’ option, you will see the remaining balance in your Fastag wallet.
- If your balance is below the minimum balance then you have to recharge it by entering the desired amount and by making the payment using the desired payment method.
- After making the Payment your Fastag wallet recharge is complete using HDFC Mobile banking.