Allahabad Bank FASTag Recharge
NHAI has released the Electronic Toll Collection program at Toll Plaza on National Highways to be called FASTag. FASTag is a tool that uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to make payments directly from the prepaid account to which you are connected. It is attached to the front screen of your car and enables you to drive in paid areas. FASTag has a 5-year warranty and after purchase, you only need to re-install / install FASTag according to your need.
FASTag provides almost endless traffic through paid plazas as well as free cash access through a nationally-funded collection service of Electronic Toll Collection Services.
Once a FASTag is issued you have to make recharge whenever your FASTag balance gets low otherwise your tag can get blacklisted. There are different ways to recharge your tags and in this article, we will explain in detail every method by which you can recharge your FASTag so that you can zip pass through the highways and have a memorable road experience.
You can go through all the methods by which you can recharge your FASTag account below:
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTag through Paytm?
Paytm is the best apps when it comes to recharging. Paytm helps in recharging of FASTag of any bank, you just have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the FASTag recharge tab on Paytm
- Select the bank which has issued you the tag.
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle which you want to recharge,
- Click on Proceed and enter the amount by which you want to recharge.
- Make the payment through various payment methods and your FASTag recharge will be completed through Paytm.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through Bank Portals?
Every bank which issues FAStag has its dedicated customer portal for FASTag. Therefore whenever you are low on your FASTAg balance and you have to travel, you can make a FASTAgrecharge by visiting the official FASTAg portal of any bank and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad Bank FASTAg : https://www.allahabadbank.in/fast_tag.aspx
- Enter your user ID and password created while applying for FASTag.
- Go to Payment Sections.
- Click on the Recharge tab.
- Select the FASTag account to be recharged and enter the amount by which you want to recharge your FASTag.
- Choose the payment method and continue.
- Complete the payment by following instructions on the screen and your FASTAg will be recharged through the FASTAg portal of the banks.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through Google Pay?
Google Pay has emerged as one of the most used UPI-based apps for carrying out various banking transactions. With time they have improved a lot and have offered its users various services such as recharge, bill payments, etc. The FASTAg can also be recharged using this app from google. You will have to follow some simple steps as directed below.
- Open the Google Pay app on your Phone.
- Tap on the “NEW” tab.
- See the “Suggested Business section” to see the FASTAg option.
- Tap on the FASTAg tab.
- Enter the information related to your FASTag account and select the issuer bank.
- Go through the information entered and tap on the link account.
- Once the account is linked go to the home screen of the google pay app and swipe up.
- Then tap on the “FASTAg” icon and then click on “Make Payment”.
- Enter the amount by which you want to recharge and complete the payment.
- Your FASTag will be recharged.
Note: This FASTag recharge facility through Google Pay is available only to the users of ICICI and HDFC banks FASTAg.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through Credit Card/Debit Cards?
Credit cards/Debit Cards are very helpful when it comes to making payments. They can also be used to recharge your FASTag account. You can follow the steps below to recharge your FASTag account through credit cards/debit cards.
- Visit the official website of FASTag of the bank.
- Enter your username and password to get logged in into FASTag Portal.
- Go to Payment Sections.
- Click on the Recharge tab.
- Select the FASTag account on which recharge has to be made.
- Choose the payment method and click the payment method as “Credit Cards/Debit Cards”.
- Complete the payment by following the instructions on the screen and your FASTAg will be recharged through credit card.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through UPI?
UPI which means a unified payment interface has made our life simple as the banking transactions are completed within a matter of seconds. Though they have some limitations, but for a user who has to make small transactions, UPI is very helpful. UPI also has the option to recharge your FASTag account to make your travel comfortable and hassle-free. Follow the steps mentioned here to recharge your FASTag account through UPI:
- Login to any UPI-based app such as BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm, etc.
- Click on the “Send” option.
- Now enter the UPI ID of the Bank in the given format: “netc.(VehicleNumber)@BankUPIHandle”
- Click on “Verify UPI ID”
- Enter the amount by which you want to recharge your FASTag account.
- Enter the PIN to complete your payment and your FASTag wallet will be recharged instantly.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through Phonepe?
Phonepe has become one of the most used digital payment apps for an Indian User. It has also made it convenient to do your FASTag recharge through the app. You have to go through the below steps to recharge your FASTag wallet through phonepe.
- Download the phonepe app on your phone and log in.
- Open the open and you will see a “FASTag Recharge” option on the home screen.
- Now select the bank which has issued you the FASTag.
- Enter the details of your registered vehicle.
- Then enter the amount to be recharged.
- Select the payment method and continue to pay.
- Your FASTag wallet will be successfully recharged through phonepe.
How to Recharge Allahabad Bank FASTAg through Wallet ID?
Wallet Id is a unique identification number that is generated for the user by the bank while applying for FASTag. It is necessary for the first-time login and you can also login to your bank’s FASTag portal through wallet id by entering your wallet id and password. If you want to recharge your FASTag wallet through wallet id follow the step by step guide below:
- Visit the FASTAg Portal of your bank and enter your wallet id and password.
- After that select the option “Payment” and click on “Top Up”.
- Select the wallet id to be recharged and enter the amount.
- Select the payment method and complete the payment.
- Your FASTag will be recharged through FASTAg wallet id.
FASTag is an easy-to-use, reloaded tag that enables automatic debit and allows you to move through a paid area without stopping a transaction. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the active payment is deducted. The tag uses Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is attached to the car’s air screen after the tag account is activated. FASTag is the perfect solution for a free trip to the national highways. FASTag is currently operating on 180 plazas on national and state highways. Many plazas will be delivered under the FASTag program in the future.
Fastag Banks List with customer Care Number
|Bank||Customer Care Helpline
||Tag issuance charge|
|Airtel Payments Bank||400||Rs. 100|
|EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK||1800 103 1222||Rs. 100|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||1800-266-9970||₹200 including service tax|
|PAYTM Payments Bank||1800-102-6480||Rs. 100|
|State Bank of India||1800-11-0018||Rs. 100|
|Axis Bank Ltd||1800-419-8585||Rs. 200 + service tax|
|Federal Bank||1800-266-9520||Rs. 100|
|Indusind Bank||1860 -500- 5004||Rs.200|
|Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993||Rs. 200|
|Syndicate Bank||1800-425-0585||Rs. 200|
|Bank of Baroda||1800-103-4568||Rs. 84.74 + GST|
|FINO Payments Bank||1860-266-3466||Rs.100 + GST|
|Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916||Rs.100|
|Punjab National Bank||080-67295310||Rs.100|
|Union Bank of India||1800- 22- 22 44||Rs.100|
|Canara Bank||1800-103-3568||Rs. 200|
|HDFC Bank||1800-120-1243||Rs. 200|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-300-69090||Rs. 100|
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank||1800-266-9545||Rs.100|
|Yes Bank Ltd||1800 -1200||Rs.100|
|City Union Bank Ltd||1800-258-7200||Rs. 200|
|ICICI Bank||1800-2100-104||Rs. 99.12|
|Nagapur Nagarik Sahakari Bank||1800 -266- 7183||Rs 100|
|South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of India||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526
|AU Small Finance Bank||1800 258 7300||Rs 100|
|Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911||200|
|Karnataka Bank||1800 425 1444||200|
|Indian Overseas Bank||18008904445 / 18004254445||200|
|J&K Bank||1800 572 1370||200|