After 15 Feb, Fastag was made compulsory by NHAI for every four-wheeler vehicle in order to make the toll payment at the toll plazas. In this article, we will explain how to change Axis Fastag mobile number. When we apply a Fastag from any mobile payment service like HDFC, PhonePe, Google Pay, or any bank like IDFC First Bank, then we must have a mobile number that we have to register with that Fastag service provider. But sometimes a mobile number Registered with Fastag of IDFC First Bank or any other bank is closed due to some reason.
If your mobile number registered with IDFC First Bank is closed or you are not using it anymore, then you have to update or change your Mobile number with the Bank. Changing Mobile Number with IDFC First Bank Fastag is necessary because, for all your transactions related to Fastag including Recharge, Balance Check, or payment at the toll plaza, an SMS will be received on this registered mobile number.
By not updating this mobile number in IDFC First Bank, we have to face many problems like we won’t be able to keep track of our transactions and also won’t be able to recharge the Fastag as the OTP for the recharge will arrive on this registered mobile number.
For any kind of transactions related to Fastag like applying, checking balance, and recharging, the mobile number must be registered with the IDFC First Bank. So having a registered mobile number with IDFC First Bank is a must for all such activities pertaining to Fastag.
There are basically two ways to change IDFC First Bank Fastag mobile Number
- By visiting IDFC First Bank Branch
- Through IDFC First Bank Internet Banking
By visiting IDFC First Bank Branch
The first method of changing the IDFC First Bank Fastag mobile number is by visiting your IDFC First Bank branch where you have created your account and then follow the below steps:
- After visiting your branch of IDFC First Bank, You have to ask for an application form for changing your mobile number
- With the help of this application form, you can change or register a new mobile number with the IDFC First Bank.
- You have to enter your essential personal details in this form like your Address, Aadhar Card number, and mobile number which you have to update
- After filling in all the above-mentioned details including the mobile number to change registered with IDFC First Bank Fastag, you have to submit this form to the concerned person in the bank branch.
- After submitting this application form, your IDFC First Bank Fastag mobile number will be updated in 4-5 hours.
Through IDFC First Bank Internet Banking
Changing IDFC First Bank Fastag Mobile number through Internet Banking is very easy, you just need to follow the below steps to update your IDFC First Bank Fastag mobile number
- First of all, you have to open the official website of IDFC First Bank in your mobile or desktop browser through this link: https://www.onlineAxis.com/
- Now Click on the Login option.
- After that, you have to log in to IDFC First Bank Internet banking by entering your Username and Password.
- When you logged in, you will see the ‘My Accounts & Profile’ option on the right-hand side
- Click on the ‘Profile’ option
- After clicking on the ‘Profile’ option, you will see a link to ‘Personal Details’.
When you click on the Personal Details option, you have to enter your Profile password
- Once you enter into your Profile, you see your personal information like Your Name, Email ID, Registered Mobile Number, etc.
- Here you will see two options to change your Axis Fastag Mobile Number:
- Change Mobile Number (Through Branch)
- Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)
You will have to choose the 2nd option.
- Now the Fastag user will be asked to enter his new Mobile number that he want to update with IDFC First Bank and then click on Submit
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ user will see three further options which are: IRATA (ATM) OTP Contact Center
- The most recommended option to choose from these above options is ‘OTP’
- When you choose the ‘OTP’ option, an OTP will be sent on your old as well as new mobile number
- When you get OTPs on your both numbers, then you have to verify these OTPs by sending an SMS to Axis on this number 567676
- The format of the message that you will have to send from both numbers is: ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP Code, 13 digit reference number and then send to 567676
- When you send the two OTPs from both old and new mobile numbers, then the OTP will be verified and your IDFC First Bank Fastag Mobile number will be updated.
- And finally, you will receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
13 thoughts on “How To Change IDFC First Bank Fastag Account Mobile Number”
Idfc Fastag update mobile number
Yes sir/ ma’am
आय डी एफ सी फासस्टाक
मला माझा मोबाईल नंबर लिंक करायचा आहे
नाव रमेश भाऊसाहेब काळे
एम एच 16 ए वाय 5164
मोबाईल नंबर 962331****
मै अपना मोबाइल नंबर बदलना चाहता हू
सर माझा मोबाईल नंबर चेंज करायचा आहे.866******
Hai sir idfc fastag mobile number cheng karo sir
मै अपना नम्बर बदलना चाहता हू
Not at all customer friendly . The bank itself accepts that old RMN may be out of use for various reasons still you send SMS/OTP at old number .Strange .
Pl.make it simple . Almost impossible to change RMN via internet web site .
How to change mobile nomber
मेरा नाम वीरेंद्र सिंह है मेरा गाड़ी nambar CG17K***** है मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 97529***** था जो बंद हो गया है उनके जगह मैं अपना दूसरा नंबर 87702-***** को मेरा फ़ास्ट ट्रेक में जोड़ें
Though we have entered correct mobile number, while applying IDFC First bank Fastag, wrong number is shown for OTP. Not able to change our mobile number.
Not user friendly. While contacting through till free number, they simply tell to go to website.
Very difficult to contact customer service
sir mobail number change karna he