A few years ago there used to be queues at the toll plazas for paying toll fees but now there are Fastag devices in India that are affixed on vehicles and are used to make the toll payment quickly without any need to keep cash and wait for long lines.
These Fastag devices can be purchased from many banks including Kotak Bank. By buying a Fastag from Kotak Bank and installing it on your four-wheeler vehicles you can drive through toll plazas on highways without stopping for a long.
By getting your Fastag from Kotak Bank you can paste it on your vehicle, and you can perform various activities related to your Fastag through Kotak Bank like Login, recharging, checking your Fastag account balance, and a lot more.
Here in this article, we will explain to our readers, how you can use login to your Kotak Bank Fastag account login through a mobile number and perform various activities with it.
Kotak Fastag Login using Mobile Number
- Visit the official Fastag portal of Kotak Mahindra Bank from your desktop or mobile device through this link: https://fastag.kotak.com/
- By opening the official portal of Kotal Bank Fastag through the above link, you will see the ‘Enter User ID/ Mobile Number’ option on the home page.
- You will be asked to provide your User ID or Mobile Number to log in to Kotak Bank Fastag.
- If you have a user ID, then you can enter the given field to login into your Kotak Bank Fastag account.
- But as we are discussing login in to Kotak Bank Fastag using a Mobile number you will have to type your mobile number registered with Kotak Bank while purchasing Fastag for your vehicle.
- When you enter your mobile number, you must enter your password and fill in the ‘CAPTCHA’ code.
- If you lost your password or don’t remember it, then you can click on the ‘Forget Password’ option to generate a new password.
- When you fill-up your mobile number linked with Kotak Bank Fastag and password, then click on ‘OK’ to proceed.
- You will now be logged into your Kotak Bank Fastag account using your Mobile number.
Once you log into your Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMBL) Fastag account, you can recharge, check your balance, and do other things.
Kotak Bank Fastag Login with OTP
To log in your Kotak Bank Fastag account with OTP, follow the below steps:
- Open the official website of Kotak Bank through this link: https://fastag.kotak.com/
- Enter the Registered mobile number with which your Kotal Bank Fastag is linked.
- Then fill in the password and ‘CAPTCHA’ code.
- After entering the above-asked information, an OTP (Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- When you verify the ‘OTP’, you can log in to your Kotak Bank Fastag account.
Kotak Bank Fastag Bank Recharge using Mobile Number
After login into the Kotak Bank Fastag account using your mobile number, you can recharge it using the following steps.
- When you enter your mobile number and password to login into your Kotak Bank Fastag account, you will be able to check various details related to your Fastag account.
- You will see your Kotak Bank Fastag account in front of you.
- Here you will also see the ‘Recharge Fastag’ option.
- There is an ‘Add Money’ option in the right-hand side of this page.
- After clicking on the above option, you will have to enter the recharge amount that you want to add to your Kotak Bank Fastag account.
- You must note that the minimum amount that you can recharge or add to your Kotak Bank Fastag account should be a minimum of 100.
- Once you enter your desired recharge amount, you will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can make the recharge payment by using Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Netbanking, etc.
- After selecting the recharge method and making the payment, your Kotak Bank Fastag recharge will be completed using your Mobile number.