If you own a Four wheeler vehicle, then you must have a Fastag device installed on the windscreen of your vehicle to make the automatic toll payment at the toll plazas.
When you cross a toll plaza and toll payment is deducted from your Fastag account, then a message is sent to your registered mobile number. This SMS contains the details about the amount deducted as the toll fees and the balance left in your Fastag wallet. If you want to keep a check on all your past transactions, then for this you can download the Fastag statement.
The statement of Fastag issued by any bank including South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank contains the history of all the recent transactions made through your prepaid wallet of Fastag at the toll plazas. With the help of the Fastag statement, it is possible for you to check the date, the amount deducted as the toll fees at the toll plazas, and other details. By downloading your Fastag statement one can also find if toll fees are deducted from your wallet by mistake. If you find that an amount is deducted by mistake then you can contact the customer support service of your Fastag issuing bank or any other service provider. You can also call the customer care number 1033 which is issued by the NHAI i.e National Highways Authority of India.
To check out how many transactions have been made through your Fastag account and how much has been spent in your last transaction, downloading the Fastag statement is the easiest and best way.
Benefits of South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank Fastag statement
There are many benefits of downloading the South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank Fastag statement
- Downloading the Fastag statement is completely free and you can get all the information about your Fastag transactions easily.
- By downloading the Fastag statement you will be able to check your recent Fastag transactions anytime and anywhere without the internet.
- After downloading the Fastag statement, users will be able to keep track of any transactions that are made by error.
- Downloading the Fastag statement also helps in avoiding your Fastag account to get blacklisted due to low balance.
Steps to download Fastag statement Online
Each bank has a separate Fastag portal through which you can do all tasks related to Fastag like Recharging Fastag, Checking balance, or downloading the Fastag statement. The account statement of South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank is easily available online and you see it or can save it on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device to check it later on anytime.
You can easily download your Fastag statement online by following the below steps.
- Open the official Fastag portal of your Fastag issuing bank i.e South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank.
- Log in to the South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank Fastag portal through your username and password.
- After login, you will enter into the Personal Profile section of your Fastag account.
- Here you will see your Fastag accounts
- Choose your Fastag account (if you have multiple accounts) from this list.
- Once you choose your Fastag account, you will have to click on the ‘Account Statment’ option.
- After this, you can easily view your South Indian Bank (SIB) Bank Fastag balance or can download the Fastag statement for any period.
- The Fastag statement will be downloaded into your device’s storage.