To get rid of long lines of vehicles at toll plazas for paying toll fees and to save time and fuel, NHAI developed a new system of paying toll tax which is an electronic system and is known as Fastag. Fastag has been started throughout India at all the toll plazas. After the implementation of Fastag, collecting toll tax has become very easy. Now the vehicle owners have no need to stand in long queues which saves time and fuel for the vehicle’s owner.
Table of Contents
But most people are still unaware of what is a Fastag or they have very little knowledge about Fastag. As mentioned above Fastag is an electronic way of toll collection through which there is no need to wait for paying toll tax. Toll tax is automatically deducted from your Fastag account when the RFID technology used in Fastag is read by the sensors at the toll plazas.
This Radio Frequency enabled device ie. Fastag is fitted on the windscreen of your vehicle and it was made mandatory by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway, India on 16 Feb 2021.
Fastag was started to overcome the problems of vehicle owners that they have to face at the toll plazas for paying the toll fees. With the implementation of FASTag, vehicles owners can get rid of standing in long queues for toll payment on highways and avoid the wastage of fuel which saves their money also.
In this article, we explain how to log in to your SBI Bank Fastag account. Before that, we will give an overview of how you purchase a Fastag from SBI bank and the documents required for applying Fastag from SBI Bank.
How to apply Fastag from SBI Bank
You can apply a Fastag online from SBI Bank by following the below steps:
- First of all visit the official website of SBI Bank through this link: https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/
- After opening the above link, you will see the ‘Apply Now’ option on the home page.
- You will have to click on this ‘Apply Now’ button and then a new page will appear where you will see an application form.
- You will have to fill in this application form with various details like Personal details eg Name, Email id, address etc and also have to enter your vehicle details.
- Then you have to upload the required documents as mentioned below.
- After uploading the document make the payment for applying Fastag through SBI Bank.
- Now you are done with applying Fastag through SBI Bank and will receive it within few days.
Documents required for applying Fastag from SBI Bank
Following documents are required for applying a Fastag from SBI Bank
- Registration Certificate of the Vehicle
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC Documents like Driving License, Adhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
How to Login SBI Bank Fastag account
To access various services of SBI Bank Fastag like recharging, checking balance you have to log in to your Fastag account.
There are the following options to login SBI Bank Fastag account which are:
Steps to Login SBI Fastag account
- First of all visit the official Fastag login portal of SBI Bank through this link: https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/SBIETCCP/pgLogin.aspx
- Here you will see the fields to enter your Email id and Password for login.
- In the first field you have to enter your Email id and in the second field have to enter a password.
- Then enter the Captcha Code for verification.
- After that, you will have to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will now be logged into your SBI Fastag account.
Steps for SBI Fastag agent Login
Follow the below steps for SBI Fastag Agent Login
- Open the official Fastag Agent login portal of SBI Bank through this link: https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/AGENTADMIN/login
- You will have to enter your Mobile Number and Password for login to your agent account.
- Enter your mobile number in the first field and then enter your password in the second field.
- After that fill the Captcha Code for verification.
- Once you have field all the above login detials, then you will have to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will now be logged into your SBI Fastag Agent account.