If you are an owner of a four-wheeled vehicle, then you must know that Fastag has been made mandatory for making the toll payments at the toll plazas throughout the Country. So as long as you have not installed Fastag on your vehicle, then you will not be able to cross the toll plaza.
The idea of Fastag was proposed by the National Highways Authority of India(NHAI) and it is an electronic toll collection system developed in collaboration with NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India). This new technique of collecting toll tax uses Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID).
This RFID technology-enabled Fastag has to be put on the windshield of your vehicle from inside by removing the sticker behind the Fastag device. Fastag device is linked to a prepaid account or a bank account. With the help of this prepaid Fastag account, you will be able to make the toll payment automatically when the scanners at the toll plazas scan the Fastag installed on your vehicle.
To make this automatic payment of Toll tax happen, you must keep a check on the balance in your Fastag account as you will not be able to pay the toll fees if there is no balance or low balance in it. So if you want to pay toll tax through Fastag, you must recharge your Fastag every time there is a low balance in it.
There are a lot of methods to recharge your Fastag like recharging Fastag using the bank’s website, through e-wallets such as Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pe, etc. For making the payment of Fastag recharge amount you can choose one of the various modes like Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, UPI, etc.
In this article, we will explain how you can recharge your Fastag through Credit Card
Step to recharge Fastag through Credit Card
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Credit Card
- To recharge your Fastag using Credit Card, first, you have to open the official Fastag page of the bank from where you have purchased your Fastag
- Then you have to login into your bank’s Fastag portal using your Username and Password.
- When you enter your Fastag wallet profile, you will see various options there.
- Here you have to choose the ‘Payment’ option.
- When you open the Payment option, you will have to select the ‘Recharge Option’
- Here you will have to choose the Tag ID in which you want to make the recharge.
- After selecting the tag ID, you will see your vehicle details.
- Now you will have to enter the recharge amount.
- Then you will see a lot of payment modes to add money into your Fastag wallet.
- From this list of Payment methods, you will have to select the ‘Credit Card’ for completing the recharge into your Fastag.
- Enter your Credit Card number to successfully complete the Fastag Recharge.
- Now you are done with recharging your Fastag account through ‘Credit Card’
Fastag Banks List with customer Care Number
|Bank||Customer Care Helpline
||Tag issuance charge|
|Airtel Payments Bank||400||Rs. 100|
|EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK||1800 103 1222||Rs. 100|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||1800-266-9970||₹200 including service tax|
|PAYTM Payments Bank||1800-102-6480||Rs. 100|
|State Bank of India||1800-11-0018||Rs. 100|
|Axis Bank Ltd||1800-419-8585||Rs. 200 + service tax|
|Federal Bank||1800-266-9520||Rs. 100|
|Indusind Bank||1860 -500- 5004||Rs.200|
|Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993||Rs. 200|
|Syndicate Bank||1800-425-0585||Rs. 200|
|Bank of Baroda||1800-103-4568||Rs. 84.74 + GST|
|FINO Payments Bank||1860-266-3466||Rs.100 + GST|
|Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916||Rs.100|
|Punjab National Bank||080-67295310||Rs.100|
|Union Bank of India||1800- 22- 22 44||Rs.100|
|Canara Bank||1800-103-3568||Rs. 200|
|HDFC Bank||1800-120-1243||Rs. 200|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-300-69090||Rs. 100|
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank||1800-266-9545||Rs.100|
|Yes Bank Ltd||1800 -1200||Rs.100|
|City Union Bank Ltd||1800-258-7200||Rs. 200|
|ICICI Bank||1800-2100-104||Rs. 99.12|
|Nagapur Nagarik Sahakari Bank||1800 -266- 7183||Rs 100|
|South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of India||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526
|AU Small Finance Bank||1800 258 7300||Rs 100|
|Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911||200|
|Karnataka Bank||1800 425 1444||200|
|Indian Overseas Bank||18008904445 / 18004254445||200|
|J&K Bank||1800 572 1370||200|