Fastag allows electronic payment of tolls on all toll roads in India. With Fastag it is not necessary to stop paying at any toll plaza. To be able to use it, you only need an electronic device that you must place on the windshield. Fastag offers different discount advantages on different routes.
Table of Contents
To use Fastag, place the device on the vehicle’s windshield. To pay the toll it is not necessary to stop the vehicle but to pass through the toll booth at a speed ranging between 20 and 40 km / h. After the vehicle passes through the toll booth, the toll amount corresponds to the account or card that the user has associated with his device. After the Fastag device connected to the vehicle is read correctly, it emits a single beep to confirm that the operation has been successful, the traffic light turns green, and the safety barrier is raised. If it does not emit any beep or emits more than one, it means that the reading has made errors, leaving the traffic light in red and the barrier lowered.
You can buy Fastag from all major banks, mobile wallet services, toll plazas, petrol pumps, etc. It is also possible to buy as well as recharge Fastag from banks like Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda is now giving the facility to recharge your Fastag through its mobile app known as the M Connect Plus app.
If you are also an account holder with Bank of Baroda(BOB) and want to transfer money from your Bank of Baroda account to another bank but don’t use internet banking, then the BOB M-Connect Plus app is here for you to help in this regard.
So the mobile app known as M-Connect Plus app helps anyone to transfer money from one bank of Baroda to another Bank account.
Various features and services that BOB offers to its users are:
- With the help of the M Connect Plus app, the users can check all the details about their bank account including download Mini statement, etc.
- Recharging Mobile and DTH are also available.
- It is also possible to pay Electricity bills, Gas bills, Insurance premiums, etc.
- It is also possible to send money to other banks by using IMPS and NEFT.
How to download the Bank of Baroda(BOB) M-Connect Plus app
It is very easy to download the M Connect Plus app of BOB either through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Find the link to download the app and then it will be easily downloaded onto your smartphone.
How to register for the BOB M Connect Plus app
You can register to the BOB M Connect Plus app by following the below steps:
- First of all, you have to the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda and get your Mobile banking facility activated.
- You will have to ask for an application form there and then fill it with some basic information.
- After filling this registration form, an NPI will be sent to your registered mobile number which is also known as Mobile Bank Password.
- This mPIN is necessary for using various services of the M Connect Plus App
How to activate M Connect Plus App
- Follow the below steps to download M Connect Plus app on your mobile phone.
- First of all, launch the BOB M Connect Plus app after downloading it.
- You will then have to visit the ‘Silent SMS’ option and then click on Confirm after clicking the OTP page
- Then you will have to set the new password to log into the app.
- Now create a new 4 digit PIN also known as mPIN
- Now you have access to your App Password and mPIN which you can use to log in to your M connect Plus App account.
Steps to recharge Fastag using BOB M Connect Plus app
You can recharge Fastag using BOB M Connect Plus app using the below steps:
- First of all open M-Connect Plus app on your mobile phone and log in by entering credentials
- From the list, choose ‘Baroda Fastag’
- Now choose the MyFastag option.
- Here you will see ‘+’ open. Click on this icon.
- Now you will be required to enter various information like Customer ID, Vehicle number, etc.
- Make the payment by using any mode of payment after entering the desired recharge amount.
- Your Fastag recharge will now be done using M Connect Plus app.