If you want to travel smoothly at the National Highways and cross the toll plazas without waiting and avoiding the queues to exit, then Fastag can be the solution. Fastag is an electronic device launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, and handled by the National Highways Authority of India i.e NHAI. Fastag device provides a great convenience for the four-wheeler vehicles to cross through Toll Plazas.
Fastag device can be purchased from many banks like Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB) which has got the authorization by NHAI recently to issue Fastag for the vehicle owners.
In this article, we will explain in detail how you can apply Fastag from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank, how to recharge and check balance. Before that, we will give an overview of what is a Fastag.
What is a Fastag?
Fastag is a small device that comes in the form of a sticker and is attached to the windscreen of your vehicle. Fastag device makes it possible to pay the toll fees at the toll plazas by automatically debiting the amount from your Fastag pre-paid account.
Fastag is based on a technology known as RFID i.e Radio Frequency Identification technology. This RFID technology communicates with the sensors or antennas installed at the toll plazas by sending the signals. Once the signals emitted by Fastag device are detected by the sensors at the toll plazas, then the money is deducted from your Fastag account and the barrier is raised automatically.
How to purchase Fastag from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB)?
Fastag can be purchased easily from the Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank online by visiting its official website. You can request a Fastag from the Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank by creating your account on the official Fastag portal of the bank. For that, you have to provide the registration number of your vehicle, attach photocopies of the identity proof documents, etc.
Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank i.e JPCB has done a partnership with Osta application to apply a new Fastag. So below we will explain the steps to purchase Fastag from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank through the Osta application.
- Visit the Fastag portal of Osta Application through this Link: https://www.ostaapp.com/fastag/jpcb
- Here you will see the ‘New customer FASTag registration’ option.
- After clicking on this option, a new window will open up.
- You will have to enter your First Name and Last Name and then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the next window, you will have to enter your Email address and then process.
- Enter your mobile number and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Verify this OTP and then an application form for applying Fastag will open up.
- Enter all required details in this application form including your vehicle details.
- Then proceed after making the payment of applying Fastag from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank.
- Once you are done with filling out the application form and payment, you have to submit the form.
- The process of applying Fastag through Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank is now complete and you will receive the Fastag at the given address within one week.
How to Recharge Fastag through Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB)
Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank has a very easy process to recharge your Fastag online. Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag through Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank.
- For recharging your Fastag online through Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank, again you have to open the official Fastag portal of Osta application.
- Once you open the Fastag portal of Osta application, you will see ‘Fastag Login’ option there.
- After clicking this option, you will be redirected to a new window.
- Here you will be required to enter your registered mobile number and password.
- Once you enter your mobile number and password, click on the ‘Login In’ button.
- When you are logged into your Fastag account of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank, you will notice a recharge option.
- Click on this recharge option and enter the desired amount to be added to your Fastag account.
- Next, you will have to make the recharge payment which can be done through various payment methods like debit card, credit card, Netbanking, etc.
- After choosing your preferred payment method, make the recharge payment.
- When the payment is done, your Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag will be recharged successfully.
Documents required for Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB) Fastag
In addition to filling out the application form for applying to the Fastag through Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank, you also need to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photographs of the vehicle owner or the applicant
- Scanned copy of the registration certificate i.e RC of the vehicle.
- KYC and address proof documents.
You can submit Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc as address proof.
Benefits of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB) Fastag
Various benefits of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag are:
- By attaching Fastag to your vehicle you can quickly enter and exit any toll plaza because there are reserved lanes at all the toll plazas.
- Fastag is also beneficial for the toll plazas as it makes the toll collection very Fast.
- Vehicle owners can easily track their vehicle if it’s lost or stolen.
- Due to less waiting time at the toll plazas, there is less fuel consumption.
- You will also get an SMS alert for all transactions done through Fastag.
- Fastag can now also be used for paying parking fees at some places.
- Fastag service providers including Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank also provide the facility of Cashback on Fastag recharge and transactions.
What is Cost of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank (JPCB) Fastag
The cost of purchasing Fastag mainly depends upon two things. First is the type of vehicle for which you are applying a Fastag like Car, Jeep, Bus, truck, commercial vehicle, etc. And the second is the service provider or bank for which you are purchasing Fastag. Although the cost of purchasing Fastag may differ from bank to bank the Tag issuance fees are the same for all banks as this amount is fixed by NHAI. So like other banks, Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank also charges a tag joining or applying fees of Rs. 100 for all types of vehicles.
In addition to the tag joining fees, Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank also charges various other fees which include the tag security deposit and the minimum first-time recharge amount.
Fastag comes in 7 colors which depends upon the type and class of the vehicle. These seven colors of Fastag are:
Violet, Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Black. Depending upon the color of the vehicle you may have to pay a security deposit fee of Rs. 200 to Rs. 500.
Minimum recharge of Rs. 100 is also required when you purchase Fastag.
The full cost of purchasing Fastag from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank is mentioned in the below table:
|Tag Class||Description||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle / Mini Bus||Orange||300||100|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Yellow||400||100|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Yellow||500||100|
|7||Bus 2 Axle / Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle||Pink||500||100|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Blue||500||100|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||100|
How to check Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag balance?
There are many ways to check the balance in your Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag
JPCB Fastag balance check using the website
- Visit the official Fastag portal of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank through this link https://www.ostaapp.com/fastag/jpcb
- Click on the ‘Fastag Login’ option
- Enter your Mobile Number and Password to login into your Fastag account of JPCB
- After login, you will be entered into your Fastag profile of JPCB.
- Here you can check the remaining balance in your Fastag purchased from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank
JPCB Fastag balance check using MyFastag app
Follow the below steps to check the balance in your Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag using MyFastag app.
- Download the MyFastag app on your smartphone.
- Login to the MyFastag app with your login detail.
- After login, go to the dashboard.
- Now you can check the balance in Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag
JPCB Fastag balance check using Miss Call
Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag holders can also check the balance in their wallet easily by giving a miss call on a toll-free number that is issued by NHAI. NHAI has released this number miss call alert facility through which Fastag users can give a miss call on +91-8884333331 and get the balance in their JPCB Fastag through a message on their registered mobile number.
This miss call alert facility is available 24 hours and you don’t need to have an internet connection to avail of this service. This facility is available for all mobile operators.
Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank Fastag Customer care number
If you have any doubts or difficulties regarding your Fastag purchased from Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank then you can contact their customer support service. There are various methods of contacting the customer support service of JPCB.
JPCB Customer Care toll-Free Number: 18002331385
Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank provides a high-level customer service that can be easily contacted through Toll-free number 18002331385. This is the fastest method to contact the customer support team as the Fastag users will get a response in real-time. The customer support executive of JPCB is highly efficient and will help you with any issues related to your Fastag.
JPCB Customer Care Contact From
Another convenient method of contacting the customer support team of Jalgaon Peoples cooperative Bank is through a complaint form. You can visit the customer complaints form of JPCB through this link: https://www.jpcbank.com/customer-complaints. After visiting this link, you will see a form where you have to fill in all the required details including your complaint with a detailed message.