After 15 Feb, Fastag was made compulsory by NHAI for every four-wheeler vehicle in order to make the toll payment at the toll plazas. In this article, we will explain how to change SBI Fastag mobile number. When we apply a Fastag from any mobile payment service like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, or any bank like SBI Bank, then we must have a mobile number that we have to register with that Fastag service provider. But sometimes a mobile number Registered with Fastag of SBI Bank or any other bank is closed due to some reason.
Table of Contents
If your mobile number registered with SBI Bank is closed or you are not using it anymore, then you have to update or change your Mobile number with the Bank. Changing Mobile Number with SBI Bank Fastag is necessary because, for all your transactions related to Fastag including Recharge, Balance Check, or payment at the toll plaza, an SMS will be received on this registered mobile number.
By not updating this mobile number in SBI Bank, we have to face many problems like we won’t be able to keep track of our transactions and also won’t be able to recharge the Fastag as the OTP for the recharge will arrive on this registered mobile number.
For any kind of transactions related to Fastag like applying, checking balance, and recharging, the mobile number must be registered with the SBI Bank. So having a registered mobile number with SBI Bank is a must for all such activities pertaining to Fastag.
There are basically two ways to change SBI Bank Fastag mobile Number
- By visiting SBI Bank Branch
- Through SBI Bank Internet Banking
By visiting SBI Bank Branch
The first method of changing the SBI Bank Fastag mobile number is by visiting your SBI Bank branch where you have created your account and then follow the below steps:
- After visiting your branch of SBI Bank, You have to ask for an application form for changing your mobile number
- With the help of this application form, you can change or register a new mobile number with the SBI Bank.
- You have to enter your essential personal details in this form like your Address, Aadhar Card number, and mobile number which you have to update
- After filling in all the above-mentioned details including the mobile number to change registered with SBI Bank Fastag, you have to submit this form to the concerned person in the bank branch.
- After submitting this application form, your SBI Bank Fastag mobile number will be updated in 4-5 hours.
Through SBI Bank Internet Banking
Changing SBI Bank Fastag Mobile number through Internet Banking is very easy, you just need to follow the below steps to update your SBI Bank Fastag mobile number
- First of all, you have to open the official website of SBI Bank in your mobile or desktop browser through this link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Now Click on the Login option.
- After that, you have to log in to SBI Bank Internet banking by entering your Username and Password.
- When you logged in, you will see the ‘My Accounts & Profile’ option on the right-hand side
- Click on the ‘Profile’ option
- After clicking on the ‘Profile’ option, you will see a link to ‘Personal Details’.
When you click on the Personal Details option, you have to enter your Profile password
- Once you enter into your Profile, you see your personal information like Your Name, Email ID, Registered Mobile Number, etc.
- Here you will see two options to change your SBI Fastag Mobile Number:
- Change Mobile Number (Through Branch)
- Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)
You will have to choose the 2nd option.
- Now the Fastag user will be asked to enter his new Mobile number that he want to update with SBI Bank and then click on Submit
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ user will see three further options which are:IRATA (ATM)
- The most recommended option to choose from these above options is ‘OTP’
- When you choose the ‘OTP’ option, an OTP will be sent on your old as well as new mobile number
- When you get OTPs on your both numbers, then you have to verify these OTPs by sending an SMS to SBI on this number 567676
- The format of the message that you will have to send from both numbers is: ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP Code, 13 digit reference number and then send to 567676
- When you send the two OTPs from both old and new mobile numbers, then the OTP will be verified and your SBI Bank Fastag Mobile number will be updated.
- And finally, you will receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
Other Related Pages:
- How to Check Online SBI Fastag Balance
- How to Activate SBI Bank Fastag Online
- How to Download SBI Bank Fastag Statement Online
- How To Recharge Fastag Through SBI Yono App
- How to Recharge State Bank of India (SBI) Fastag through Amazon Pay
- How to Activate Inactive State Bank of India (SBI) Fastag
- How to Recharge SBI Bank Fastag through Paytm & Step by Step Guide
- How to Deactivate SBI Bank Fastag – Surrender Online
- How To Change SBI Bank Fastag Mobile Number
- How to Recharge SBI Fastag Using PhonePe App
- How to Recharge SBI FASTag through UPI
Fastag Banks List with customer Care Number
|Customer Care Helpline
|Tag issuance charge
|Airtel Payments Bank
|EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
|1800 103 1222
|IDFC FIRST Bank
|₹200 including service tax
|PAYTM Payments Bank
|State Bank of India
|Axis Bank Ltd
|Rs. 200 + service tax
|1860 -500- 5004
|Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank
|Bank of Baroda
|Rs. 84.74 + GST
|FINO Payments Bank
|Rs.100 + GST
|Karur Vysya Bank
|Punjab National Bank
|Union Bank of India
|1800- 22- 22 44
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank
|Yes Bank Ltd
|City Union Bank Ltd
|Nagapur Nagarik Sahakari Bank
|1800 -266- 7183
|South Indian Bank
|Bank of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
|AU Small Finance Bank
|1800 258 7300
|Central Bank of India
|1800 22 1911
|1800 425 1444
|Indian Overseas Bank
|18008904445 / 18004254445
|1800 572 1370