To get rid of long lines of vehicles at toll plazas for paying toll fees and to save time and fuel, NHAI developed a new system of paying toll tax which is an electronic system and is known as Fastag. Fastag has been started throughout India at all the toll plazas. After the implementation of Fastag, collecting toll tax has become very easy. Now the vehicle owners have no need to stand in long queues which saves time and fuel for the vehicle’s owner.
But most people are still unaware of what is a Fastag or they have very little knowledge about Fastag. As mentioned above Fastag is an electronic way of toll collection through which there is no need to wait for paying toll tax. Toll tax is automatically deducted from your Fastag account when the RFID technology used in Fastag is read by the sensors at the toll plazas.
This Radio Frequency enabled device ie. Fastag is fitted on the windscreen of your vehicle and it was made mandatory by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway, India on 16 Feb 2021.
Fastag was started to overcome the problems of vehicle owners that they have to face at the toll plazas for paying the toll fees. With the implementation of FASTag, vehicles owners can get rid of standing in long queues for toll payment on highways and avoid the wastage of fuel which saves their money also.
In this article, we explain how to log in to your ICICI Bank Fastag account. Before that, we will give an overview of how you purchase a Fastag from ICICI bank and the documents required for applying Fastag from ICICI Bank.
How to apply Fastag from ICICI Bank
You can apply a Fastag online from ICICI Bank by following the below steps:
- First of all visit the official website of ICICI Bank through this link: www.icicibank.com
- After opening the above link, you will see the ‘Apply Now’ option on the home page.
- You will have to click on this ‘Apply Now’ button and then a new page will appear where you will see an application form.
- You will have to fill in this application form with various details like Personal details eg Name, Email id, address etc and also have to enter your vehicle details.
- Then you have to upload the required documents as mentioned below.
After uploading the document make the payment for applying Fastag through ICICI Bank.
- Now you are done with applying Fastag through ICICI Bank and will receive it within few days.
Documents required for applying Fastag from ICICI Bank
Following documents are required for applying a Fastag from ICICI Bank
- Registration Certificate of the Vehicle
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC Documents like Driving License, Adhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
How to Login ICICI Bank Fastag account
To access various services of ICICI Bank Fastag like recharging, checking balance you have to log in to Fastag account.
There are two options to login ICICI Bank Fastag account which are:
- ICICI Bank Fastag Individual Login
- ICICI Bank Fastag Corporate Login
ICICI Bank Fastag Individual Login
Follow the below steps to log in to ICICI Bank Fastag account for individuals.
- First of all visit the official Fastag portal of ICICI Bank through this link: https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com/CUSTLOGIN/Default.aspx
- Here you will see the button ‘Individual Login’
- After clicking on the ‘Individual Login’ button you will further see two options which are: Login via Username, Login Via Mobile Number
Individual Login through Username
- If you tick on log in via username, then a new screen will option up, where you have to enter ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button
- You will be now logged to your ICICI Bank Individual account through Username
Individual Login through Mobile Number
Another option is to login in via ‘Mobile Number’
- Tick on the ‘Mobile Numer’ option and then you will have to enter your registered mobile number.
- A verification code will have to be filled.
- Then you have to click on ‘Request for OTP’
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you have to enter this OTP in the “Please Enter OTP’ field.
- Then click on the Login button.
ICICI Bank Fastag Corporate Login
There are also two options to login ICICI Bank Fastag account for Corporate which are:
Corporate Login through Username
- Click on the ‘Corporate Login’ option.
- Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Then click on the Login button.
Corporate Login through OTP
- After clicking on the Corporate Login Option, you will see the ‘Login via OTP’ option at the bottom
- Then a new window will appear, where you have to enter ‘Username’ and Fill the given ‘Verification Code’.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number after clicking on the ‘Request OTP’ button which you have to enter in the ‘Enter Verification Code’ field.
- Now you will be logged into ICICI Bank Fastag Corporate account through OTP.