- What is Fastag Monthly Pass
- Creating a Fastag Monthly Pass by visiting Toll Plaza
- Creating Fastag Monthly Pass Online
- Documents required for Fastag Monthly Pass
- Benefits of Fastag Monthly Pass
- How to activate and deactivate Fastag Monthly Pass
- Fastag Monthly Pass Toll Charges
- Local Commerical Fastag Monthly Pass(LCM)
- How to recharge Fastag Monthly Pass
Defense officials have to declare or give proof that they are traveling for service reasons. Only then they will be eligible for exemption from Fastag. Defense officials who cross a toll plaza while not on duty will not be able to get the benefit of exempted Fastag.
It is required for every four wheeler vehicle in India to have Fastag installed on its windscreen, as the Government of India has made it mandatory since 15 February 2021. After 15 February, the toll collection through cash is not available at toll plazas across the country. But some people still don’t know what a Fastag is and how to get it. Here we are explaining briefly about Fastag and its uses.
To avoid the hassles caused by the toll collection system, the National Highway Authority of India(NHAI) has introduced an electronic toll collection system in the country which is named as Fastag. It was first introduced in the country in 2014. With this you can proceed by paying toll tax at the toll plaza. This will prevent long queues of vehicles at the toll plaza and saves passengers time.
FASTag is pasted on the windscreen of 4 or more wheeler vehicles. It is based on the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. With the help of this technology, as soon as your vehicle reaches any toll plaza, the sensor installed there deducts the fees from your Fastag account. This will require no need for vehicle owners to stop at the toll plazas for paying toll tax.
What is Fastag Monthly Pass
Some people have to cross a particular toll plaza daily. So for such situations the NHAI has provided a facility of making a monthly pass of Fastag in order to avoid recharging Fastag again and again. So here in this article we will discuss how we can create a monthly pass of Fastag.
There are basically two ways of creating a monthly pass of Fastag.
Creating a Fastag Monthly Pass by visiting Toll Plaza
The first method of creating the monthly pass of Fastag is to visit any particular toll plaza physically with the required documents. When you visit the toll plaza office, then your monthly pass will be created and it will also be connected to your Fastag account. with this monthly Fastag pass, you can cross that toll plaza again and again without paying any fees for one month.
Creating Fastag Monthly Pass Online
Another way of creating a monthly pass of Fastag is online. This is a very easy and quick method of creating a monthly pass of Fastag. Below are the steps that you need to follow for creating a monthly pass of Fastag online.
- Visit the official website of Indian Highway Management company Limited i.e www.ihmcl.co.in for creating monthly pass of Fastag
- After opening above website click on the ‘Buy Fastag Monthly Pass’ Link
- Now you will see the option to ‘Select the Plaza.
- Choose the name of the Toll Plaza for which you want to create the monthly pass
- Fill the captcha and then click on Submit.
- After this you will be redirected to a particular bank window eg in our case you will be redirected to SBI bank window because we have got our Fastag from SBI bank.
- Now enter the Tag id and Vehicle Registration number.
- Choose the option which kind of Pass your needs.
- After choosing the above option now you have to pay the Fees of Fastag Monthly pass.
- Once you make the payment, your Fastag monthly Pass will be created.
Documents required for Fastag Monthly Pass
While applying for a Fastag Monthly Pass, you will need to submit the following documents along with a given form. The documents required for the Fastag Monthly Pass are:
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents and address proof of the vehicle owner
Benefits of Fastag Monthly Pass
- You can easily make payments at the toll plaza without losing time
- You do not need to keep cash in your pocket for toll payment at all times.
- If Fastag is installed on your vehicle, then there is no need to stop at toll plaza which saves fuel.
- Fastag monthly pass can be easily recharged online.
- You can easily get information about all the transactions made from Fastag through SMS
How to activate and deactivate Fastag Monthly Pass
The Fastag monthly users have the facility provided by NHAI to activate and deactivate it, whenever they want. The users can avail this facility to activate or deactivate their Fastag Monthly pass on any date. They have to follow the below steps in order to activate or deactivate the Fastag Monthly Pass:
- First of all they have to open the official website from where they have purchased their Fastag eg in our case its SBI bank.
- After opening the official website of Fastag visit the Login page and enter your credentials eg. Username and password.
- Once you enter your login details, a new window will open up. Select the Tag view option from this new window.
- Now you have to select the Tag account once you have selected the Tag option.
- Click enter after adding your Fastag id details
- From the down down menu, you have to choose the name of the toll plaza.
- After this you have to select the date from which you want to activate your Fastag monthly pass.
- Click on the Submit button, after choosing the Activate Pass button option
Fastag users can follow all the above steps in a similar way in order to deactivate their Fastag Monthly Pass when they desire.
Other Related Pages:
- How to Recharge Fastag for Temporary Number
- How to Recharge Fastag Online Using Vehicle Number
- How To Recharge Fastag Through Freecharge App
- How to Recharge Fastag through Netbanking
- How to Recharge Fastag through Credit Card
Fastag Banks List with Customer Care Number
|Bank||Customer Care Helpline
||Tag issuance charge|
|Airtel Payments Bank||400||Rs. 100|
|EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK||1800 103 1222||Rs. 100|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||1800-266-9970||₹200 including service tax|
|PAYTM Payments Bank||1800-102-6480||Rs. 100|
|State Bank of India||1800-11-0018||Rs. 100|
|Axis Bank Ltd||1800-419-8585||Rs. 200 + service tax|
|Federal Bank||1800-266-9520||Rs. 100|
|Indusind Bank||1860 -500- 5004||Rs.200|
|Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993||Rs. 200|
|Syndicate Bank||1800-425-0585||Rs. 200|
|Bank of Baroda||1800-103-4568||Rs. 84.74 + GST|
|FINO Payments Bank||1860-266-3466||Rs.100 + GST|
|Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916||Rs.100|
|Punjab National Bank||080-67295310||Rs.100|
|Union Bank of India||1800- 22- 22 44||Rs.100|
|Canara Bank||1800-103-3568||Rs. 200|
|HDFC Bank||1800-120-1243||Rs. 200|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-300-69090||Rs. 100|
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank||1800-266-9545||Rs.100|
|Yes Bank Ltd||1800 -1200||Rs.100|
|City Union Bank Ltd||1800-258-7200||Rs. 200|
|ICICI Bank||1800-2100-104||Rs. 99.12|
|Nagapur Nagarik Sahakari Bank||1800 -266- 7183||Rs 100|
|South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of India||1800-425-1809||Rs 100|
|Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526
|AU Small Finance Bank||1800 258 7300||Rs 100|
|Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911||200|
|Karnataka Bank||1800 425 1444||200|
|Indian Overseas Bank||18008904445 / 18004254445||200|
|J&K Bank||1800 572 1370||200|
|Cosmos Bank||90290 13793||100|